Job descriptionNeovia Logistics Services
Customer Service Associate 1st Shift
For over 20 years, Neovia has partnered with leading automotive, industrial, aerospace, and technology companies to solve complex logistical challenges. We work behind the scenes with some of the most recognizable brands in the world to manage, grow, and transform their supply chain operations. As part of the Neovia team, the work you do keeps vehicles on the road, helps industrial leaders operate safely, and supplies essential businesses in our communities with the goods we all need every day. Grow your career doing work that matters as a crucial member of our safe, organized, and supportive team of professionals.
Interacts with customers; gives information in response to inquiries about accounts, products, and services.
- Pay starts at $21.50/hr.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Telemedicine and wellness programs.
- 401k, life insurance, disability, and EAP.
- Opportunities and training to grow your career with Neovia.
- Takes care and settles customer complaints and special orders
- Answers customers’ questions regarding product or service and operations or maintenance
- Receives and processes orders provide information concerning pricing, changes in service, and the nature of products and services is at a level of complexity that usually involves up to two years
- Talks with customers by phone to ensure the best service possible
- Interviews customers to obtain information and explain available services
- Investigates and corrects errors, following customer and company records
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or services rendered
- Refers to complaints of product or service need with other departments as required to ensure customer service
- Work is primarily sedentary. sits comfortably to do the work; however, there may be some walking, standing, bending, or lifting items weighing up to 15 pounds.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Neovia Logistics
Neovia is a global leader in third-party logistics, operating over 100 facilities in 20-plus countries across six continents. For over 30 years, Neovia has combined an OEM mindset with real-world innovation to partner with, and solve complex logistics challenges for, leading companies in the automotive, industrial, aerospace, and technology sectors.
About Neovia Logistics:
Neovia is a global leader in third-party logistics, operating more than 100 facilities in 20 plus countries across six continents. For over 30 years, Neovia has combined an OEM mindset with real-world innovation to partner with, and solve complex logistics challenges for, leading companies in the automotive, industrial, aerospace and technology sectors.