$500 Referral Bonus for getting your friends and family a job with Publix Super markets!
Do you work with Publix? If so, you can earn $500 for getting your friends and family a job with Publix. Referral Bonus paid after 90 days of continual employment.
Publix Super Markets is growing! We are looking for Customer Service Cashiers and Baggers (Front Service Clerks) who are passionately focused on providing premier service! What a great time to join this stable, promote from within, employee-owned company!
Your neighborhood Publix Super Markets is looking forward to speaking with you!
How to apply:
- Please complete your Publix online application by copying & pasting the following URL into your web browser:
- Select “Cashier”, "Front Service Clerk" or "Customer Service" as your Job Interest when applying. You will be contacted by phone if selected for an interview.
How to impress:
- Stop into the store(s) where you applied, introduce yourself to the store manager, and ask for an interview!
6 Tips for Getting a Job at Publix
- Take Your Time Answering the Questionnaire
- Try to Keep an Open Availability as much as possible
- Include Relevant Work History
- Introduce Yourself to Management
- Keep Your Application Updated every 30 days
- Land an Interview? Be Professional!
Applying to work at Publix could be your first step into a rewarding career. Did you know that our stores promote from within? You can start in any of our entry-level positions and work your way up to management. Our store managers earn more than $139,000 a year, and our CEO, Todd Jones, started his career as a bagger working his way up through retail.
Average Compensation for Associates who move into Retail Management:
$56,000 – Asst. Dept. Manager
$87,000 – Dept. Manager
$98,000 – Asst. Store Manager
$139,000 – Store Manager
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If I’m having trouble completing the application, who do I contact?
Publix Customer Care at 1-800-242-1227; Option 5
What should I do after completing the Publix Online Application?
Consider stopping by the Customer Service Desk at your neighborhood Publix and introduce yourself to management. Inquire about current employment opportunities and explain how YOU will assist their needs.
How long is my Publix Application “Active”?
Online Applications are active for 30 days. To keep your application updated, you must revisit the online site and communicate the desire to keep your information active.
Where do I go with questions about the job?
Got a question? Join the conversation on one or more of our social channels:
- Facebook (@Publix Careers)
- Twitter (@PublixJobs)
- Instagram (@publixcareers)
- LinkedIn (@Publix Super Markets, Inc.)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- To help find the closest Publix to you and to reduce your work commute time, what zip code is closest to you?
Work Location: One location