We are looking for a customer service representative to manage inquiries. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Almodovar Group, LLC helps business owners with strategy, marketing, finance, human resources, technology, and operations.
We work with business owners in organizations with less than 200 employees and 50 million in annual revenue. Our clients come from many industries and geographies.
Our clients are kind, honest, and appreciative people who see the value of our work. They understand that affordable, available, and reliable business help is hard to find.
We help our clients…
Achieve organizational objectives.
Solve business problems.
Identify and seize new opportunities.
Almodovar Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Self-determined schedule
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote