Why You'll Choose Us
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
Benefits of working with TP include:
- Paid Training
- Competitive Wages
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
Our customer service representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
Customer Service Representatives field customer inquiries by finding innovative ways to respond to varying questions, issues, and concerns.
- Connect with customers via phone/email/chat/and or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Calmly attempt to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalate interactions when necessary and appropriate
- Respond to requests for assistance and/or possible processing payments
- Track all call related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provide feedback on call issues
- Upsell if required
What We're Looking for
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- IT/Network certifications/degrees preferred
- 18 years of age or older
- Proven call center experience
- Typing 25 WPM
- Proficient in PC operation and navigation
- Entry-level network troubleshooting
- Ability to set up home Wi-Fi network
- Ability to set up and configure a router or switch
- Core proficiency with a laptop or desktop computer
- Able to work independently
- Have excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and fast paced environment
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to work remotely in a virtual team environment
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
AmeriCorps Wisconsin Today