Applicants must be residing within 50 miles of Joplin, MO, Dallas TX, or Bentonville, AR area.
- Identifies root cause solutions contact issues by asking probing questions in order to understand the issue; documenting customer and associate concerns and feedback; researching issues; identifying and communicating data trends to multiple departments (for example, Merchandising, Operations, Public Relations); and implementing resolutions.
- Supports and advises entry-level contact center resolution specialists by responding to escalated contacts; researching issues as necessary; and providing resolution.
- Resolves complex contact issues for stores, associates, and high-impact customers by researching issues and resolution options; determining appropriate resolution; providing information to customers and associates; utilizing program quality guidelines and program resources; authorizing customer compensation to achieve customer satisfaction with issue resolution; and partnering with key stakeholders (for example, Walmart.com, Merchandising, Operations, Legal) as required to resolve issues.
- Enhances engagement of and collects feedback from stores, associates, and high-impact customers by researching and resolving ongoing issues; following up with customers on issues; implementing resolutions; communicating final decisions and resolutions to customers; and gathering and recording customer satisfaction survey ratings.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: Remote