TITLE: Data Analyst
LOCATION: El Paso, TX
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
SCHEDULE: Shift work
**In anticipation of Award**
When you make the decision to join KACE, you are choosing to work alongside talented professionals that have one thing in common; the passion to make a difference!
KACE employees bring their diverse talents and experiences to work on critical projects that help shape the nation’s safety, security, and quality of life. The desire to have a career that is purposeful and forward thinking is woven into every KACE employee…it’s The KACE Way.
KACE employees are purpose driven, forward focused, open-minded, trustworthy and invested.
The KACE Way is our commitment to our employees, to our customers, and to our communities.
Join KACE and make a difference!
About the Role:
Respond to requests for information using fragmented information to search databases. Requests are received from various Federal, state and local law enforcement employees in national and
international intelligence and law enforcement agencies. This position conducts detailed, comprehensive searches by identifying and using Government and public source databases. Analyze, interpret, interrelate and evaluate the retrieved information and deliver relevant data to the requester.
What you will do:
- Input, review, verify and maintain accurate data and documentation in all areas assigned and in accordance with established quality plans, rules and regulations.
- Identify research, analyze errors and inconsistencies and determine appropriate action to correct. Generates and reviews reports responding to request for information.
- Monitor and manage users’ accounts in systems and databases and assign appropriate access.
- Provide data entry, data review and maintain database integrity.
- Define data entry methods, quality assurance procedures and perform file organization, indexing, and adhere to security procedures for specific user application.
- Supports preparation of presentations on data entry and quality.
- Develops comprehensive data reports that fill in specific gaps, draws conclusions, and notes trends in threat activities (such as geographic, targets, groups and individuals).
- Research selected information by accessing computer systems and open sources.
- Perform high volume data research.
- Prepare and present oral briefing and written reports on the conclusion and recommendations drawn from the data, as well as the unique problems encountered obtaining the data from various sources.
- Provide results and make recommendations to requestor for use in vetting criminal intent and threats to the country for completeness, credibility, and criticality, as well as determining the relevance and value of the information.
- Perform routine administrative duties such as filing and maintaining (paper/electronic) archival records, logbooks, charts and display boards; duplicating, shredding and filing correspondence; answer and respond to telephone inquiries; prepare investigative, budget and statistical reports with input and assistance from personnel.
- Three (3) years of experience as a Data Analyst.
- Be able to write clear and concise summary reports documenting intelligence
- Three (3) e years’ experience in either a tactical or operational environment – i.e., immediacy in completing the work product is essential to performance – in processing intelligence information.
- Experience is required in a multi-agency law environment but may be substituted with military experience.
- Three (3) years’ experience in criminal investigative and interdiction practices and laws. The environment is in law enforcement but may be substituted with military experience.
- Three (3) years of experience with using the Microsoft Office Suite of software products, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Three (3) years of experience with researching, analyzing, and interpreting a wide array of reference materials.
- Be able to correlate data from disparate data sets and make sound judgments based on conclusions.
The KACE Company, LLC is a federal contractor. The health and safety of our employees, partners, and customers is our priority. We have implemented workplace safety protocols and constantly monitor the evolving situation to adjust our COVID-19 response as needed. Additionally, as a federal contractor, we have policies from certain customers that require personnel working onsite to be fully vaccinated or regularly provide negative COVID-19 test results.
- Paid training, fun, talented and driven teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging and present leadership
- A diverse and community-minded organization
- Career growth and learning opportunities for aspiring minds
For more information about the company please visit our website at
KACE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.