Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Irving TX
Hire Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Developing reports and analysis
- Developing database rollups using fact and dimensions
- Managing and designing reporting environment including data sources, security and metadata
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Collaborating with peers on leveraging the global data strategy and initiatives for robust, scalable solutions.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Have 5+ years of relevant work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Able to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Have hands-on experience on Relational (SQL Server, Oracle) databases, with expertise in SQL standards, Stored Procedure, Triggers, Cursors and performance tuning.
- Have strong knowledge of data warehousing, including Extract, Transform, and Load Processes
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Able to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team. Have good communication skills.
- Nice to have Experience in Records management
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Irving, TX 75039: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Data analytics: 10 years (Required)
- Wholesale banking: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location