Allstate Peterbilt Group is dedicated to serving the Medium and Heavy Duty Truck and Trailer Industry throughout the Midwest. From the beginning of the vehicle purchase process, through the warranty repairs and on-going vehicle maintenance, our team of dedicated and highly skilled professionals work diligently to keep our customers trucks on the road running smoothly.
Data Entry/ Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Scan and index a high volume of invoices from vendors into our document management system.
- Match purchase orders to invoices and process for payment.
- Communicate with Parts managers to solve any discrepancies between purchase orders and invoices.
- Ability to process and follow-up on rush items
- Assist with other projects as needed.
Data Entry/ Accounts Payable Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical &Dental Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off Program
Allstate Peterbilt Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disability employer. The company is also a drug-free workplace; candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Type: Full-time