Foxwood Springs is hiring for a Child Daycare Teacher!
This position is 4 days per week, 10 hour shifts- no weekends! Landis Child Development Center (established in 1987) is located on the Foxwood Springs campus
LOVE KIDS?! We are adding to our AWESOME team of Teachers who provide love, care, and a positive influence to children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
What Foxwood Springs has to offer:
· Competitive Base Pay
· Full Benefits
· On-going training
A typical day for a Child Daycare Teacher includes:
· Creating fun, interactive learning experiences
· Promoting the social, physical and intellectual growth of children
· Taking the lead on classroom management and curriculum implementation
· Following all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure a safe environment for every child
Child Daycare Teacher Requirements:
· Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
· CDA or minimum of 12 semester hours in Early Childhood Education or related field
· Highschool diploma or equivalent
· Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical activity with children
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 - $16.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required to be eligible for employment at the community.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Raymore, MO 64083: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location