The Debt Consultant will work in our direct call center environment helping consumers nationwide. They will help consult and guide our prospective consumers who have applied directly with Americor for debt resolution options.
- Builds rapport and leverages customer relationships with existing and potential consumers with the goal of meeting customer needs.
- Analyze consumers’ situation and provide the appropriate solution by advising consumers as to the appropriate debt resolution.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask and follow up with multiple customers and work on multiple files each day.
- Accept multiple live, qualified inbound and outbound leads daily
- Proficiency with computer programs such as Microsoft and Google
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Passionate about helping customers achieve their financial goals
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- No experience required
- Exclusive leads generated by marketing
- Paid Training
- High commission splits
- On-going training and development
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Flex Spending/HSA
- Life Insurance
- No Cold Calling
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Protected
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: One location