The Debt Consultant will work in our direct call center environment helping consumers nationwide. The Debt Consultant will help consult and guide our prospective consumers who have applied directly with Americor for debt resolution options.
- Builds rapport and leverages customer relationships with existing and potential consumers with the goal of meeting customer needs.
- Analyze consumers’ situation and provide the appropriate solution by advising consumers as to the appropriate debt resolution.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask and follow up with multiple customers and work on multiple files each day.
- Accept multiple live, qualified inbound and outbound leads daily
- Proficiency with computer programs such as Microsoft and Google
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Passionate about helping customers achieve their financial goals
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years' sales, call center, account manager, and or inside sales experience preferred
- Exclusive leads generated by marketing
- Paid Training
- High commission splits
- On-going training and development
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Flex Spending/HSA
- Life Insurance
- No Cold Calling
Salary: $100,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Protected Veterans, Disabled
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Americor Funding, Inc. (the “Company”) has an internal recruiting department. Americor Funding Inc. may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Americor Funding Inc. employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. The Company’s policy is for the internal recruiting team or other authorized personnel to present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Americor Funding Inc. from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Company mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Company employees, or to the resume database will be considered Company property. Americor Funding Inc. will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Americor Funding Inc. will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.