We are now hiring Deli Clerks at your New Publix Store in Crawfordville Commons! This store is located at: 2343 Crawfordville Hwy, Crawfordville, FL 32327.
How to apply/interview:
- Complete your application online by copying/pasting the following URL into your browser: https://apply.publix.jobs
- This store is still under construction, you will be contacted for an interview.
- Provides premier customer service, including greeting customers and answering their questions.
- Maintains Publix’s high standards for freshness and sanitation.
- Sells products by providing customers with information needed to make product-related decisions.
- Fills, maintains, and rotates products and displays.
- Prepares special orders and party trays.
- Operates cash registers, meat and cheese slicers, oven, fryer, microwave, cutting tools, scale, and other Deli equipment.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service.
- Ability to read, write, and do simple math problems.
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions.
- Food preparation experience is preferred.
Publix Super Markets, Inc. is excited to meet our future associates! We’re looking for friendly, customer-service-oriented people to join our hard-working team.
- We value the environment, our customers, our associates, and our community.
- We save over 3.6 million trees a year from recycling 216,000 tons of paper.
- We are the top United Way contributor in the world and recognized as the #1 Global Corporate Leader.
- We employ over 225,000 associates in seven states.
- We are consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work.
Publix is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about our career opportunities, benefits, career paths and more, visit www.publix.jobs.
Got a question? Join the conversation on one or more of our social media platforms:
- Facebook (@Publix Careers)
- Twitter (@PublixJobs)
- Instagram (@publixcareers)
- LinkedIn (@Publix Super Markets, Inc.)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location