Job descriptionHave you ever wanted to be part of a fun, fast-growing and passionate company? Or bring happiness to customers by delivering warm treats? Do you want a side gig or hustle that has flexible scheduling where you can make some extra dough? Join Tiff’s Treats - this could be SWEET for you! Tiff’s Treats started in Austin, TX in 1999 by two college sweethearts, which has grown to 75+ locations across Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Oklahoma, and Tennessee with more to come this year. We are looking for happy, hard-working people who are quick on their feet, passionate, and LOVE customer service to have fun delivering treats to our customers!
We are seeking PART-TIME DELIVERY DRIVERS at our LEWISVILLE location; Must have weekend availability; Flexible availability during Weekdays is a plus! Sweet Perks:
- Delivery Drivers Earn $15 - $20 /hr ($10/hr base + tips + delivery fees)
- Free cookies! (up to 6 dozen/week)
- PTO for hourly employees
- Generous contribution toward the cost of medical and dental insurance for eligible employees and their dependents
- All team members become eligible to participate in our 401k program after 6 months
- We’re growing fast and have career advancement opportunities! (Some of our original drivers from 1999 are CURRENT executives!)
- A positive attitude is a MUST!
- Deliver delicious treats to customers quickly and efficiently via the Tiff’s Treats company vehicle or the drivers personal vehicle.
(Our Tiff's Treats vehicles are fun to drive, well-maintained, and equipped with technology like GPS to help you get warm cookies to customers with ease)
- Bake and package cookies and brownies
- Assist walk-in customers with a SMILE
- Help with cleaning & various other manager-assigned tasks
- Keep company vehicles clean & organized & must follow all driver safety policies & traffic laws whether delivering in a company or personal vehicle
- We always strive to improve and place a high value on coaching. Successful team members must be open to receiving and learning from constructive, frequent, and immediate performance feedback
- Must have a clean driving record & a valid driver’s license
- Must have current car insurance with the driver’s name listed as an authorized driver
- Must have own personal vehicle available for delivering orders when the Tiff’s Treats vehicles are occupied; the driver will be compensated accordingly for taking their own vehicle
(Please note: at this time we do not allow our drivers to use motorcycles, scooters, or bicycles for deliveries)
- Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle while following and obeying all traffic laws
- Must be able to stoop, lift, carry, push, pull, bend, twist, reach etc. items up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable with constant standing and/or walking, often in and out of extreme heat, cold, rain, etc.
- Must be willing to follow written & verbal instructions in a loud & busy kitchen environment
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Duluth Trading Company Belleville, WI 53508 Today