Familia Dental in Springfield, IL is looking for a Dental Lab Manager
Familia Dental was established in 2008 and has grown rapidly because of our quality dentistry and our caring, compassionate approach to all people. Our practice exemplifies the core values of quality, honesty, and care in everything that we do.
When you join Familia Dental as a Dental Lab Tech, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in your community while earning a competitive salary, wage increases, and more benefits than ever before such as our newly added 401K plan.
- Endless Career Growth Opportunities
- Hands-On In-Clinic Training
- Latest Technology and Safety Protocols
- Making a Difference Every Day
- Giving Back to Our Community
- Compassionate & Collaborative Team Environment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Access to Financial Advisors
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- AD&D Coverage
- Perform routine and support dental laboratory procedures (i.e., pouring primary and final impressions, fabricating custom trays and bite rims, setting teeth for trial dentures/partials, polishing prosthesis, fabricating night guards, performing inventory of all dental laboratory materials, etc.)
- Hiring, supervising, and training new office employees.
- Guaranteeing office productivity, developing and managing all internal office procedures and practices.
- Ability to maintain client schedule for on time deliveries.
- Collaborate with dentists to ensure optimum patient satisfaction.
- Purchasing and selection of vendor materials.
- Ensuring quality control for case fabrication.
- At least 3 Year of experience as a dental laboratory technician.
- Knowledge of dental prostheses devices and related technologies.
- Experience in constructing, replacing, repairing, and restoring dental devices.
- Knowledge in dental laboratory computer-aid manufacturing (CAM) software. (Preferred)
- Exceptional manual dexterity and precision.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Great communication and collaborations abilities.
- Previous dental experience.
Education and Certificates
- Certified Dental Technician (CDT) Preferred.
- Accredited dental laboratory program.
- Highschool GED or Diploma.