Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is looking for a Acquisitions and Development Associate to join our team. The Associate will be responsible for underwriting new target opportunities and processing existing pursuits. The Associate will support the development team with financial analysis of development opportunities, creating pro-forma and financial models, preparing investment memoranda, participating in site due diligence, financing, design and construction oversight. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities across the U.S. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Analyze development and acquisition projects using Excel modeling spreadsheets
- Support office development team members
- Assist Mountain Region with various ad-hoc financial analysis and financings
- Maintain region-wide development and acquisition pipeline analysis and reporting
- Monitor and model construction projects for cost reprojections
- Monitor research of Regional and US markets regarding rent, employment, permits, and
supply and demand trends (includes review and analysis of demographic software)
- Assist management team on other projects, as needed. (i.e., acquisitions, SF lot
development, budgets, management fee analyses, etc.)
- Due diligence research on rent, expense, utilities, taxes and pre-development fees
- Additional tasks will include: tracking deal status through monthly reports, assisting in loan closings, and providing deal status to headquarter office.
- Some travel may be required.
This position interfaces heavily with the Development Vice Presidents, Construction Managers, real estate owners, local market brokers and top Lincoln executives, so applicants must have dynamic verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal abilities. Prior multifamily excel modeling experience is required.
- 4 year degree is preferred
- Strong quantitative background
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle large volume of work; good organizational skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
Typical base compensation range depending on experience:
$125,000/yr USD to $135,000/yr USD
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Denver, CO 80222: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location