All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Flexible
- The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Daytona. 301 Memorial Medical Pkwy. Daytona Beach, FL 32117
The role you’ll contribute:
As a Dietary Aide you are under the direct supervision of the FANS director and management team, the cashier assists in the preparation, set up, serving and sales of food and beverage in the cafe. Operates cash register. Cleans and sanitizes work areas, front of house equipment and maintains safety standards.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Keep Room Service cold side stocked, cleaned, and organized.
- Prepares cold food and beverages according to recipe and production needs.
- Takes inventory of nursing pantries, prepares, and assembles and stocks bulk nourishments; rotates, cleans, and sanitizes following HACCP guidelines. Maintains daily accuracy in documentation for billing.
- Serves food on tray line, records temperatures for required items.
- Moves patient tray carts and bulk nourishments carts throughout the hospital and returns them to FANS.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Ability to communicate in English verbally and written.
- Great customer service.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.