Director of Logistics
Responsible for combing and expanding both our inbound and outbound logistics teams. They will have a comprehensive background for both inbound and outbound logistics as well as warehousing. They will have leadership skills that work well across all departments with ability to develop and expand the teams. Knowledge of Export compliance is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to understand, operate and lead all areas of inbound and outbound logistics
- Review and maintain current processes, developing and implementing new processes as needed.
- Supervise, train and coach logistics team to high level performance with appropriate talent
- Develop transparent reporting and work across departments to improve customer service
- Review and maintain department spending within established budgets
- Communicate openly with Management and Executives to ensure overall success of organization
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business management or related field.
- 5-10 years experience in logistics/supply chain management.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills and Abilities)
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Above-average communication, collaboration and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans and goals
- Ability to motivate and lead people while holding employees accountable
- Strong working knowledge of all logistic/supply chain procedures
- Competitive salary + bonus
- 100% employer paid benefits for all employees
- Holiday Pay
- AMAZING CULTURE
- Opportunity for growth