We care, for the children and families we serve, and our dedicated team members. You are our best asset. Feel valued and get access to the benefits and resources you need to connect, balance, grow, and thrive in your career.
- We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time off, and more.
- We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of recognition.
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all School operations. The Director promotes the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the children under his/her care and works with the School’s staff to create an environment of learning while keeping parents informed of the progress of their child.
- Make a difference every day!
- Manages School staff by planning work schedules, evaluating staff performance, and developing performance improvement plans. Assists with the implementation of Company-provided curriculum, which includes coaching, communicating and interpreting standards with teachers.
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- CDA, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Early Childhood Education or related field
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply.
- Willingness to attain state mandated Director requirements
- 1-2 years supervisory/management experience of at least six non-exempt associates; experience in early childhood education strongly preferred
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.