The Director of Community Supports has responsibility for the leadership, development, planning, performance, and oversight of the agency’s transportation, vocational services, day habilitation services, and all community support services. This position assumes ownership and operational responsibility for all aspects of the programs, services, and supports provided within the scope of the position. Ensures supports provided to people served are at the highest quality and result in outlined desired outcomes that support the agency’s mission, vision, and values
What we can offer you:
- Paid time off and paid training
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Paid short- and long-term disability insurance after 1 year of employment
- Employee Assistance Plan
- "Daily Pay"- access your pay daily
- B.A./B.S. in related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of I/DD or closely associated field with progressively increasing responsibilities and supervisory experience in decentralized work environments
- Valid Ohio driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Must maintain CDL with a minimum of B classification and passenger endorsement.
- Must have vehicle liability insurance
- Must pass a DOT physical
- Responsible for developing and implementing systems, documentation practices, and quality assurance procedures that work across the organizational service lines and result in compliance with agency policies and applicable regulations
- Explores opportunities for community-based service provision
- Oversees the development and ongoing services provided through assigned service lines to ensure safety and compliance requirements of all programming.
- Develops and coordinates staff development initiatives and goals for the division
- Leads management staff meetings to ensure proper information transfer occurs regarding new updates, policies, procedures, or practices.
- Oversees the departmental budget process, reviewing monthly financial reports and addressing all unacceptable variances.
- Staff trainer, coaching, developing, mentoring all staff in program oversight.
- Bachelors or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver's License