Solar Cannabis Co. is committed to implementing sustainable and innovative practices to cultivate a better future in Cannabis. Our vision is to set the standard for sustainability in the Cannabis industry.
Our vertically integrated facility in Somerset, MA houses our cultivation operation, product manufacturing, and recreational retail dispensary. Our Seekonk retail location opened in December 2021. Our Dartmouth, MA and Warwick, RI locations are expected to open early 2023.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and strive to develop our employees to reach their personal goals within the cannabis industry.
We are looking for a Dispensary Shift Supervisor to join our Warwick, MA location that is expected to open early 2023! The Dispensary Shift Supervisor will report directly to the Dispensary Manager and help oversee daily retail operations.
Daily Store Operations
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the dispensary
- Maintaining store compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Overseeing the sales process
- Coordinates and oversees schedule for Dispensary team members
- Monitoring and maintaining inventory levels in coordination with the Inventory team as well as keeping track of expiring products
- Managing financial records and daily cash handling procedures during shift
- Maintaining a clean and organized store
- Other duties as assigned by Dispensary Manager
Sales and Customer Service
- Provide and inspire retail staff to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and strains in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge
- Lead staff to exceed goals set forth by the Dispensary Manager
- Support retail staff during all operational hours
- Review all customer feedback, requests, and concerns and provide resolution
- Cannabis experience preferred
- Accountability for others
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, project management, and time management skills
- Practical and proactive thinking
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships in order to gain support and results
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Must pass all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- This job function may include being in a stationary position, or moving for extended periods of time
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan
Solar Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a diverse workforce as it values the knowledge, diversity and performance of our employees to make us a great company. Solar Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Solar Therapeutics agrees to hire individuals with Cannabis-related CORI offenses.