TalentoHCM has partnered with a client whose offerings include Medicaid Management Information Systems, fiscal agent services, program integrity, care management, immunization registry, and eligibility services. They are looking to add an EDI Developer to their organization for a long-term assignment.
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations but may seek advice to make decisions on complex business issues. Plays a critical part in ensuring the organization is meeting their clients’ objectives in important areas and provides flexible reusable components to increase cost effectiveness.
- Analyzes, designs and reviews design of applications and suites of applications to ensure that customer specifications are satisfied.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Recommends and implements alternative courses of action as appropriate to meet requirement needs.
- Participates in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Determines and recommends alternative approaches as needed and implements as appropriate.
- Experience developing customized SFG Business Processes using GPM, BPML for both Inbound and Outbound flows to ensure proper Data Processing. Experience with SFG & B2Bi's dashboard GUI, trading partner setup screens, creating mailboxes, Static/Dynamic routing channels, and routing rules, and working with important logs.
- Experience with common Unix commands, SQL, shell scripts (Korn), C, SOAP Server knowledge, Java, SFTP and Webservices
- Familiar with healthcare x12 transactions (837, 834, 835, 270/271, 276/277, 820), NCPDP 1.2, 3.0 and 4.5
- Experienced in PKI and other security standards, able to use Java Keytool to manage key stores
- Ability to participate on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills
Talento Human Capital Management is an equal opportunity employer people are at the center of what we do! Our organization continues to thrive through our ongoing commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce from different backgrounds and perspectives.
People + Passion + Perseverance = Progress.
Talento Human Capital Management provides talent and organizational solutions enabling businesses to evolve beyond tactical human resources management. Our footprint spans across the US Latin America and Asia.