Atlas Staffing is looking for an experienced electrical assembler for a reputable client in Yakima, WA! If you are a team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply!
As an electrical assembler you will inspecting, repairing, installing, modifying, and maintaining electrical/electronic systems, circuits, and equipment.
Electrical Assembler Responsibilities
- Inspects, repairs, installs, modifies, and maintains electrical/electronic systems, circuits and equipment.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Basic wiring of electrical component’s
- Read electrical schematics
- Wire electrical panels
- Mount and wire junction boxes
- Use hand tools
- Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
Shift: 7:00am -3:30pm (Overtime available) Monday- Friday
Pay Rate: $17 per hour
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Work Location: One location