InPwr, Inc. is looking for Electrical Registered Apprentices to join our dynamic team!
From $18-$30/hr based on experience
We are an award-winning electrical design-build firm headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, with offices in Denver, CO, and Los Angeles, CA. Named a 2019 Top Places to Work, we believe in building it better, focus on complex opportunities, and taking the electrical design to the next level, with licenses in over forty states and projects across the nation.
We InPwr people through personal commitment, relentless dedication, and driving results together. Come Join our Team!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% company paid for employees
- Paid vacation & holidays
- 401(k) company match
- 30-day paid sabbatical every 5 years of employment
- Stable employment with a growing company
- Highly competitive salary
- Applicants must complete a background check and have a valid driver’s license
- Must be currently enrolled in Apprentice school and Registered with DORA
- Applicants must have a working knowledge of the National Electric Code and electrical theory
- Background in design/build electrical construction is preferred
- Must have the ability to adapt to various working environments and make decisions based on industry best practices
- Proficient skills in reading project drawings and submittals
- Must have heavy commercial/industrial experience
- Prevailing Wage Project is possible
- Must be able to pass Government Background Check due to nature of the job
- The applicant must reside in the Denver area
Working/ Environment/ Physical Demands to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or listen. The employee frequently is required to climb, crawl, kneel, stand, balance, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds and greater than 60 pounds using appropriate equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to properly use such safety equipment as is appropriate to the work to prevent injury to self or others. The job can be performed under extreme temperature and some hazardous conditions
EEO, Drug Free Workplace
Safety has always been our priority. Along with the usual protocols to protect our workforce, vendors, and business partners, we’ve implemented additional safety standards, specifically in response to minimizing the possibility of transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Along with CDC recommended guidelines associated with hand-sanitization and safe-distancing, we’ve established procedures to reduce exposure and susceptibility. These include providing personnel with appropriate PPE, limiting non-essential foot traffic, added cleaning protocols, and encouraging open lines of communication for feedback, questions, and concerns. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and drug screening. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment according to Federal Law.
Visit us at www.inpwrinc.com to apply online!