Job descriptionYOUR PAYDAY RE-IMAGINED: WORK TODAY GET PAID THE NEXT DAY!
First Care is currently hiring full-time and part-time EMT's and Paramedics to serve the St. Elizabeth Northern Kentucky locations.
First Care is the largest and fastest-growing private ambulance service in the region. Our mission is to provide personalized, quality, on-time care that every patient and facility deserves. We achieve our mission by living up to our values:
- Compassionate: We are compassionate about those we serve.
- Accountable: We are all accountable for our actions and results.
- Results-oriented: We strive for success and are determined to be the best.
- Ethical: We are ethical and will act with integrity.
- Next day pay!
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for EMT's and $3,000 sign-on bonus for Paramedics (paid out every 3 months)
- Flexible/Spilt shifts to accommodate family and personal commitment
- Competitive wages for qualified Paramedics and EMT's based on experience
- Benefits that include health, dental and vision insurances
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid training and education
- Special events
- Company paid uniforms
- Referral bonuses
- Overtime opportunities if desired
- Bonus shifts
- Valid driver’s license, unless applying for a non-driving EMT/Paramedic position
- Positive attitude
- Passionate about delivering the best patient care
First Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. First Care does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, job physical requirements, merit, and business need.