Job descriptionJOB SUMMARY
Works with engineers and others on the design, layout and details of products, packaging and labeling for diabetes care products. Given the requirements, the incumbent will process the required change and create all required documentation including detailed engineering drawings using computer-aided design techniques. Specifically develops and maintains product related packaging and labeling drawings and documentation.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Create solid models and drawings for components and packaging assemblies utilizing Autodesk tools.
- Daily interaction with Engineers – working on Engineering changes and development of products. Aiding engineers in their ability to communicate ideas via concept and production drawings.
- Checking all work on projects delegated including layouts, details, Engineering Changes, etc., for accuracy in design per the engineering and drafting standards adopted by the company.
- Requires two years of college, associate’s degree, or equivalent experience in a technical, design-related discipline and a minimum of five years of experience in computer-aided systems, preferably Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle, AutoCAD, Fusion 360 or related software.
- The incumbent must possess the ability to work well with other individuals and must function as a team player to support the engineering staff on projects with compressed timelines.
- The individual must also have the ability to communicate with all levels management.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Tuff Shed Dallas, TX Today