We are seeking an Entry level Data Analyst to become an integral part of our Team. You will analyze data to understand business and Market Trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency.
Must be willing to relocate.
- Use data to understand Business patterns and trends.
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Perform data cleanups and document processes
- Investigate and resolve any data discrepancies in a timely manner and present findings to management
- Review and update reconciliation reports
- Manage and update customer information using the CRM system
- Assist with internal technical support and special projects as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant.
- 0-2 years of experience in a data support role
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with advanced Microsoft Excel and Salesforce software preferred
- Ability to work independently, under supervision, and in a creative environment
- Excellent interpersonal & Communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Philadelphia, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location