Under the direction of the foreman, equipment operators will be responsible for operating several types of power construction equipment in a safe and efficient manner. This equipment may include, but is not limited to, backhoes, front-end loaders, dozers, graders, compactors, and other pieces of equipment. On the job training will provide the knowledge and skills to become a productive member of one of our crews.
This position is full-time seasonal working May through November (weather permitting). Average work days usually last up to 12 hours, requiring overtime and working Saturdays. Travel may be required in Southeast Wisconsin; however, workload may also require further travel under unique circumstances.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Ability to obtain Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), if required
- Physically fit to perform the job functions including the ability to stand, squat, bend, lift, and walk for long durations
- Previous construction or physical job experience preferred
- Able to communicate effectively and work in stressful situations
- Ability to listen and take direction from others
- Willingness to be a team player and help train less experienced employees
Musson Brothers offers competitive wages and benefits to all employees. Musson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Those interested in working for Musson Brothers may visit either the Waukesha or Rhinelander offices and complete an application, or click the Apply button below.