Job descriptionImmediate opening for Estimator in the Restoration industry to be responsible for creating and managing estimates and job in the residential, commercial, and industrial lines of business. The Right Person must be responsible to meet with clients, develop quality and competitive estimates using Xactimate software, manage work through completion, review budgets and communicate progress with clients and management. Excellent salary and bonus opportunity with benefits.
- Create accurate floor plans in Xactimate Sketch.
- Create and adhere to acceptable budgets and address overages as they present themselves.
- Required to standardized naming convention for estimates, revised estimates, proposals, change orders, etc.
- Participate in continuous improvement and training in Xactimate and other areas as necessary.
- Independently manages own work.
- Comply with company and department policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards.
- Serve as primary contact with owners, adjusters, and consultants.
- Scope development, negotiation and agreements with customers.
- Uses standard formatting estimates.
- Consistently identify potential site hazards (asbestos, lead paint, mold, etc.).
- Apply industry TPA Program standards and ensure compliance with requirements.
- Comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles and practices.
- Attention to detail and keen sense of safeguarding other people's property and information.
- Attend sponsored operations and safety training courses as required.
- Understanding of MSDS Data sheets, and applicability to jobs
- Must use corprate standards for Xactimate estimates, proposals, etc
- Extensive Customer Service experience
- Advanced Microsoft offices skills, experience with Xactimate
- Professional demeanor and appearance, excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to work well with others, maintain professional interaction with co-workers and vendors.
About Xactly byGTE :
We at Xactly byGTE have a laser-like focus on finding and placing talent for companies in the mitigation and restoration industry. Our mission is find great talent for great companies. Please visit XactlybyGTE.com for more information.Xactly byGTE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.