- Country / Region : United States
- City : San Francisco
- Business group: Perfumes & Cosmetics
- Contract type: Permanent Job
- Function: Marketing
- Experience required: Minimum 5 years
- Reference No.: BEFI100651
- Date of publication: 2022.07.27
PositionCalling all rule-breakers, innovators & fun-loving self-starters! Are you smart, sassy & scrappy? Do you love to laugh out loud? You’re just what we’re lookin’ for, Gorgeous!
We’re Benefit Cosmetics, the indie beauty brand-turned-prestige powerhouse under leading luxury products group Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy. Founded in 1976 by twins Jean & Jane Ford in San Francisco, today we’re in 59 countries with more than 3,000 BrowBars & 6,000 trained service experts worldwide. At Benefit, we believe laughter is the best cosmetic, because when we’re laughing & having fun, that’s when we’re our most beautiful. We're known to work smart & laugh hard. Sound like you? You’ve come to the right place!
You’re sooo Benefit!
The Executive Assistant to the Chief Marketing Officer will act as its “right hand” managing wide range of complex and confidential responsibilities from calendar management to organizing marketing leadership and external agency meetings, maintaining accountability for commitments, coordinate schedules and international travels as well as being the liaison with department heads, country leaders and internal stakeholders. This is a key facilitative role in a high-growth environment, interacting daily with Benefit’s global team, LVMH leadership and internal/external stakeholders. This role will facilitate information flow, and problem solve with a bird’s eye view on strategy, global marketing and governance and will require use of tact, independent judgement and discretion.
What You'll Do:
- Manage scheduling, meeting agendas, materials and presentations to include coordination of internal and external meetings across myriad time zones ensuring that no-one gets forgotten
- Assist others in the organization with document preparation or meetings that requires the input of the CMO, including signatures and approvals
- Track and reconcile monthly expenditures and reimbursements for CMO and CMO’s 4 direct reports
- Support the CMO with cross-department working groups, keeping agendas and helping members to be accountable for key deliverables
- Assist with preparing for external meetings and speaking engagements. Provide supportive research and draft presentation materials
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience. Prior experience providing executive level support, communications, and project management preferred.
- Experience with managing up, collaborating with peers, and working with colleagues remotely and in different cultures and time zones.
- Experience with international travels scheduling, visas, schedules, logistics.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), including the ability to create charts, graphs, tables, and presentations
- Demonstrated expertise with proofreading and document formatting, careful attention to detail
- The ability to travel up to 5% of your time, domestically and internationally, as needed.
- Role will be based out of San Francisco and required to be in office when necessary at least 2 to 3 days a week at a minimum