This is a rare opportunity to assist and support a busy executive at a rapidly growing entertainment, solutions and technology company! We largely cater to clients in the hospitality and nightlife industry, but your schedule will be (mostly) normal business hours. Due to the high volume of contracts, agreements and legal documents we generate and receive, paralegals, aspiring paralegals, or those who have previously worked in a law firm or with contracts are encouraged to apply.
Your new profession may require:
· Scheduling—there are more demands in a day than hours, so scheduling here is both an art and a science. We’ll help you learn our priorities, so you can quickly develop the confidence of a master scheduler!
· Communication—as the face and voice of the executive team, you will be called upon to regularly convey our messaging to existing and prospective clients, as well as vendors and fellow team members, then relay information back in an efficient manner. This is no easy feat, so a positive phone presence and the ability to write a professional business letter, plus manage a high volume of clear and courteous email correspondences is key.
· Organization—We get a lot thrown at us over day, and it’s not going to get any easier, so it’s important that you can develop systems to keep yourself AND us on task!
· Research—You may be called upon to research building information, zoning ordinances, or company information on any given day.
· Contract Review— You may be asked to review a variety of financials, client proposals, business letters, leases, legal contracts and standard forms, all in the same afternoon!
· Document Prep—You’ll be involved in the crafting of LOIs, client proposals, standard leases and the initial drafts of a variety of agreements.
· An Eye for Detail—You may also be tasked with reviewing marketing material, press releases, and financials. While a marketing, PR or financial background is not required, you do need an eye for detail and the uncanny ability to spot inconsistencies, omissions and errors.
· Enthusiasm—If you’ve made it this far, hopefully you sense the passion we have for what we do, no matter what challenge we face, and the positive, team-oriented energy with which we approach our business. We’d love a like-minded individual to join us!
Here are a few additional qualifications we’re looking for:
· Familiarity with Google Workspace
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office—Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
· Great verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to collaborate successfully with a variety of personalities
· A positive attitude and ability to handle stress, although you won’t have to handle it alone!
Here are a few things we bring to the table:
· We’re a fast-paced, rapidly expanding company—every day is a new adventure!
· We provided all the training, support and resources you need.
· We offer almost unlimited opportunity to grow and advance; how far you go depends on you!
This position is NOT remote; it consists of regular office hours, some evening events, and may include the opportunity to travel. We are proud to count many nightclubs, restaurants and entertainment venues among our clients, so although you’ll be working in an office setting, enthusiasm for hospitality and nightlife is an added bonus! We request that you submit a resume; however, feel free to also describe, in your own words, why we might be a good fit for each other. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $100,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV 89119: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location