- Country / Region : United States
- City : Las Vegas
- Business group: Selective Distribution
- Contract type: Permanent Job
- Function: Supply Chain
- Reference No.: 212215
- Date of publication: 2022.06.29
PositionExecutive Assistant, DC
Job ID: 212215
Location Name: Las Vegas Distribution Center
Address: 6260 E Ann Road, Las Vegas, NV 89115, United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type (Regular/Temporary): Regular
Job Function: Distribution Center
Is This Position Eligible for Remote? :
The primary responsibility of the Executive Administrator is to work closely with the GM of the distribution center and other managers as support in maintaining schedules, communications, facility projects and business reporting.
Essential Functions of Job:
Ability to prepare and edit correspondence, communication, presentations and other documents at a high level.
- Create and maintain data files.
- Ability to organize and maintain accurate business / account files
- Ability to perform research, collect and analyze data in preparation of reports and documents.
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, appointments, travel and expenses.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events.
- Coordinate, plan and manage corporate planning events and initiatives.
- Record, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes.
- Ability to receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Ability to interact with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external partners and vendors
- Ability to co-ordinate project-based work
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Capable to train and guide staff as may be needed.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- High level knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent math skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and written communication skills.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others in a way that elevates and promotes a team environment.
- Ability to effectively give and receive feedback.
- Ability to take instruction and follow through, as well as effectively give instructions to others.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and professional demeanor.
Working conditions / Office
- Moderate but varying temperature and humidity in office and warehouse environments.
- Professional office attire required
- 5 + years of administrative experience
- College degree desired or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to consistently meet minimum production standards and company service levels.
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands - including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora's curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world's premier digital beauty destination.