Falck is a is a global emergency medical services provider originating from Denmark that services 4 states in the US including: California, Washington, Oregon, and Colorado. Falck has been operating in the US since 2010 and is one of the largest private provider of emergency medical services in the country today. Our BLS and ALS services impact not only the lives of our patients, but their families and communities.
Click on the below link for a short video about what it means to join Falck!
The primary responsibility of the Field Supervisor is to provide oversight and support of field personnel and to ensure proper planning and execution of all daily operational tasks in Falck’s City of San Diego 911 EMS operation
What We Offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Paid Time-Off
The Field Supervisor may be assigned one or more duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Represent the Company by being courteous, professional, and a patient advocate.
- Complies with and consistently enforces all Falck policies and procedures.
- Handle internal and external customer service issues, complaints and conflicts.
- Provide guidance and support to employees responding to difficult and complex situations/calls.
- Handle minor employee issues and questions as needed and act as a liaison to management for employees.
- Perform and document investigations of employee misconduct.
- Complete annual performance evaluations of all direct reports.
- Inspect employee paperwork (EPCRs) and assist with scheduling issues as needed.
- Inspect vehicles, facilities and equipment and ensure all policies and procedures are followed by all employees
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace in accordance with all appropriate OSHA standards, company policies and local standard operating procedures.
- Maintain all certifications and complete all training required for paramedic level
- Respond to incidents and integrate into an ICS structure, assisting with patient care and management of complex incidents as needed or requested by partnering agencies.
- Coordinate with Fire-Rescue personnel and supervisors
- Participate in committees, as requested
- Provide quality assurance feedback as identified by the QA/QI staff to educate and reinforce clinical policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned including those specific to the local operation.
The Field Supervisor may be assigned one or more additional duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participate in the evaluation of candidates for hire or promotion.
- Assist on scene units by Providing patient care and transport when appropriate .
- Remain informed of relevant clinical, operational, and economic conditions and situations and recommend to management any adjustments.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by management.
Falck is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.