Our client is a Global Leader in Mortgage Service.
Company seeking File Clerk with American Sign Language (ASL) Skills based in our Santa Ana, CA offices.
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking an entry level clerical opportunity with great advancement opportunity.
We are hiring for the following shifts:
All shifts must be able to work overtime as needed including one weekend shift every 4 weeks.
1st shift - Monday – Friday – 6:30 am to 3 pm plus one Saturday every 4 weeks at least 6 hours
$19.00 per hour:
Link to apply:
Responsibilities for File Clerk include:
- Must be proficient in American Sign Language
- Able to translate Simultaneously English/ASL and ASL/English
- Providing Clerical Support
- Sorting mortgage documents by loan number
- Filing back the documents in a large file room warehouse environment
- Copying and scanning documents
- Pulling requested files from shelves for shipment back to clients
- Auditing files for accuracy
- Data entry
- Labeling files and boxes
- The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in a large file room environment or 1-3 years of retail experience.
- Must be comfortable with numbers as the filing is all numeric.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment and have the ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- All candidates must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
We are looking to fill positions as soon as possible so apply now.
Link to apply:
Call 714-850-1233 to schedule an interview please ask for Mayela Pineda
And please forward your resume to:
Apply today and you could win in our $100k Giveaway for Job Fest 2022. This year’s Job Fest features weekly drawings for $1k, three $25k giveaways, and more. In total, we''re giving away $100k! Between September 12 and December 4, employees receive an automatic contest entry for every week you work 36+ hours on assignment with us. The more weeks you work, the better chance you have to win. To learn more and read the contest rules, visit www.worknowandwin.com. Apply now for a chance to win!