- Interpret and follow blue prints and electrical schematics
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly (cabinet wiring)
- Mechanical assembly of systems components and creation of R&D products
- Final assembly on automated safety products systems
- Quality and functionality testing
- Crate completed systems for shipment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Capability to interpret electrical schematics and wire systems accordingly.
- Customer service driven and a team player.
- Some travel required.
Cisco-Eagle is a material handling equipment systems integrator. We provide equipment, systems, and services. Our products include conveyor systems, lifts, dock equipment, industrial carousels, storage racks, mezzanines, palletizers, stretch wrappers, other related warehouse equipment, and repair, maintenance and installation services.
Cisco-Eagle offers a great package of salary and benefits, along with a fun, professional company culture. Our benefit package includes paid vacation, 401(k) plan, medical insurance, profit sharing plans, ESOP: we are an employee-owned company.
Job Type: Full-time
- interpretation of blue prints and electrical schematics: 5 years (Required)
- Electro-Mechanical assembly: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Dallas, TX (Required)