Are you looking to work in a dynamic, growing local company? Do you enjoy working in a casual, cooperative atmosphere? Benetech, Inc. is looking for a dedicated Finance Clerk to join our team. This is a full-time position.
Why should you consider Benetech? In addition to our casual, friendly work environment we have free parking, casual dress code, employee appreciation events, holiday baking contests and activities, and more!
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Daily online banking responsibilities, including but not limited to: preparation of ACH transactions, daily activity reporting, stop payments, loading of ACH and Positive Pay files, processing of internal bank transfers, etc.
- Monthly administrative fee billing using QuickBooks and producing support documents for the invoices.
- Producing, printing, scanning, emailing/mailing of monthly invoices.
- Preparation of flexible spending play near reconciliations by renewal year.
- Posting of payments and ACH transactions to invoices.
- Customer service – answering phone calls, support chats, etc.
- Navigating multiple systems to assist with customer support.
- Backup to other finance roles (cross training provided).
- Other duties as directed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new technology and systems (Excel, Word, email)
- Ability to work directly with clients and their employees
- Process-driven and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work at a fast pace and with multiple tasks
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information is critical.
- Accounting background required: 2-year accounting degree or 3-5 years’ experience in related field.
- QuickBooks knowledge preferred.
Benetech offers competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Group Life, LTD, STD, Cafeteria Plan, Dependent Care), and paid vacation and holidays.
Local applicants preferred; no relocation package. This is not a remote/work from home position.
Job Type: Full-time