We are searching for…
A Financial Reporting Analyst, due to our tremendous growth. A professional with in-depth knowledge and expertise of accounting and finance functions. As a member of our team, you will interact with multiple clients and collaborate with financial executive stakeholders to ascertain and review critical financial data and metrics needed to drive business decisions in our software. If you are a resourceful and creative team player with the ability to meet project deliverable timelines, come join our team!
What you will experience...
- Work from Anywhere - Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both
- A fast-paced, collaborative team-oriented environment that encourages everyone to bring their authentic self to work every day.
- Professional development for career growth and advancement
- Competitive compensation with full selection of benefits, including company-matching 401k contributions and 20 days of paid time off + holidays + birthdays
Who we are…
It’s simple. We do business differently, by empowering our team to create fresh ideas which impact lives everywhere. We don’t just dream it; we do it every day at Axxess, we bring life-changing technology to healthcare impacting the way people work, learn and grow their business. Our edge does not come from our technology, it comes from our people. We work as one team with a common goal to create shared success benefiting everyone.
What you will do…
- Work with engineering teams in creating, prioritizing, servicing, and testing feature enhancements and subsequent code rollout.
- Collaborate with Finance Leadership to help streamline processes of reports across all products.
- Review existing reports within all solution to propose continuous process improvement. Efforts will include functional corrections, design (aesthetic) improvements, opportunities for sunsetting reports, etc.
- Assist in A/R clean-up efforts and other accounting projects for external clients
- Use JIRA and Excel to create and track tickets submitted for financial reporting team (bugs, enhancements, etc.)
- Gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of all Axxess products, vision and mission
What you bring…
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or Accounting required
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting or financial reporting and analytics position required
- Home health or home care industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Ability to audit report output for accuracy, sound logic and identify calculation errors
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills required especially with regards to pivot tables, complex spreadsheet reconciliation and VLOOKUP / HLOOKUP logic
- Experience with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Excellent communication skills; presentation, written, and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
Axxess is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. All applicants must be authorized to work in and currently reside in the United States. We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Axxess!
*NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE*