SLA Management is looking for a dedicated and reliable Cafeteria Food Service Worker for one of our school’s cafeteria. This candidate will be part of a great team that is always looking to improve the students lunch experience. Applicants must enjoy working in a school setting, and provide a positive and uplifting meal experience. Our goal at SLA Management is to always provide students with the best 30 minutes of their day!
This is a part-time position located in Jacksonville, FL that follows the 180-day school year calendar. Our employee’s do not work nights, weekends, or holidays. Our meal programs are a very successful and a rewarding experience.
The Ideal candidate for the position of Cafeteria Food Service Worker will possess the following qualities:
- Previous food service experience is strongly preferred.
- Must be a team player with a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must feel comfortable standing for long periods of time.
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a nationwide criminal background check.
The responsibilities of the Cafeteria Food Service Worker will be delegated by the Cafeteria Unit Leader. Daily duties will include:
- Utilizing commercial kitchen equipment in the preparation of menu items.
- Monitoring food at serving areas for fresh appearance and proper holding temperatures.
- Assisting in serving food on the service line.
- Washing dishes and utensils, as well as cleaning the food service area during and after service.
Shift: Monday - Friday
If you share the same passion as our company and want to make a positive difference in a student's lunch experience please share your resume and we'll be in touch.