We are looking for some exciting and fun all stars to join us downtown to help welcome our guests into the Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette and Courtyard Downtown! The ideal candidate would be someone that is outgoing, energetic, and enjoys interacting with people. We offer a great benefits package, free downtown parking, free lunch, 401k, professional development, and so much more! Come join us!
Delivering Hospitality, Creating Value, Every Customer, Every Time
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for greeting and registering guests, providing exceptional guest services during their stay and settling the guests’ accounts upon completion of their stay according to established company and brand standards. Ensures an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, attentive, friendly service. Contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times for our diverse team and guests.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Welcomes and checks guests in at arrival.
- Responds to guest inquiries for information
- Research and resolve any guest inconveniences.
- Checks guests out and assists with their departure.
- Effective communication with all other departments to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Handle confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Fosters teamwork with all departments.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Follow all cash handling and credit policies.
- Complete all tasks assigned by manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; College coursework in related field helpful.
- Experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- Experience with Fosse PMS system a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude and performance.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
We want our hotel to be the best and our guests to be exceedingly satisfied. To achieve an exceptional guest satisfaction experience, we hire the most highly qualified people and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Educational Assistance Program
- 401k Plan with company match
To learn more about the Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette and Davidson Hospitality Group visit our website, www.DavidsonHospitality.com/careers and apply today!
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
Due to the volume of applicants we are unable to respond to all applicants. We respectfully request No Phone Calls Please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Front desk: 2 years (Preferred)
- Reception: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location