GLOSSLAB is transforming the nail industry, offering a branded and tech-enabled experience combined with high quality products, impeccable hygienic standards, a powerful membership model and an empowering community!
GLOSSLAB Front Desk Associates provide, facilitate, and coordinate an exceptional client and team member experience, every shift. As the first team member to greet our clients and the last to say goodbye, you will be focused on providing a client experience The GLOSSLAB Way, at each touch point.
Front Desk Associates also support and direct Nail Technicians, to ensure salon operations seamlessly collaborate and live by our Operational Standards and Steps-of-Service—ensuring consistency for our clients and promote teamwork for our staff.
Selected candidates will also play a vital role in achieving financial goals and retaining existing members, membership enrollment, optimizing the books, and recommending retail items.
- Provide an effortless, elevated and seamless experience to all clients
- Greet and check-in clients with a warm and friendly, "Welcome!"
- Educate clients on our polish wall and membership, and answer questions with poise while showing passion for The GLOSSLAB Way
- Execute all FOH procedures, inventory management, and stocking of supplies
- Oversee appointment books and optimize Nail Technician schedules
- Actively maintain Salon Appearance and Sanitation Guidelines and ensure all Nail Technicians adhere to the GLOSSLAB Operational Standards and Steps-of-Services
- Ensure prompt response to all client requests (texts and emails)
- Embody GLOSSLAB core values—community, empowerment and growth
Highly organized and detail-oriented with an ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. A team player who is eager to please! Front Desk Associates are passionate about customer service, offer strong entrepreneurial drive, dedication, reliability, and a growth mindset.
- The ability to work weekends, early mornings, evenings, and some holidays
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 15 pounds
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Team referral bonus
- Professional development assistance
Our most effective service to our community comes from a team with a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experience. GLOSSLAB actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.