Founded in 1991, The Goodkind Group’s stellar reputation has distinguished our prominent place in the staffing industry. We have a strong sense of loyalty, integrity, and professionalism. Our team has a great co-mingling spirit and camaraderie. Some of us have been together for over 30 years. We enjoy picking up the phone and getting to know both our clients and candidates, and we are committed to building and growing our relationships over time.
We will give our undivided attention to both applicants and clients to assure that our service is second to none. With our headquarters in New York City and branch offices in New Jersey, Long Island, and Miami, we’re here to provide you with our dedicated service for your staffing needs nationwide.
Our NYC 5-Star hotel has contracted us to help find the following candidate:
Front Office Position: Concierge
Reports to Chief Concierge-Director of Front Office
Utilizing deep knowledge and experience within the market, the concierge is responsible for ensuring guests have access to all of the hotel and club services and amenities that will make a stay extraordinary. This includes providing for a wide variety of goods, services, and experiences, such as theatre tickets, restaurant reservations, transportation, sightseeing, flowers, administrative support, and the like. The concierge handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible. All recommendations will demonstrate knowledge that makes it extra special and insightful.
Reports To: Chief Concierge, Director of Front Office
Key Relationships: Internal: Front office staff External: Hotel guests/visitors
Essential Job Functions:
- Always treat guests with courtesy and respect in a variety of situations.
- Honesty & Integrity.
- To be mindful of the importance of personal hygiene and grooming.
- Adhere to hotel Health and Safety guidelines.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses exceptional local knowledge to be able to deliver, quickly and seamlessly, most guest requests without having to research options.
- Maintains and nurtures contacts with local vendors and service providers.
- Maintains a deep knowledge of hotel and club services and current events.
- Assures information for club, restaurants, museums, maps and other attractions is updated, current, and readily available.
- Provides information, ticketing, reservations and confirmations for all guest requests. Provides pre-arrival itineraries as necessary.
- Processes guest packages, messages and mail, whether outgoing or incoming, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Utilizes the appropriate technology to track and invoice guest requests.
- Works closely with the Bell staff to ensure smooth handling of guest luggage, deliveries and special requests.
- Complies with all Work Rules, Safety Standards and Standards of Conduct as set forth in the Employee Handbook. * Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- May be assigned other duties at the discretion of management.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10001: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Hotel: 3 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location