Job descriptionWe are looking to hire a Front Desk Receptionist. The successful candidate should be outgoing and friendly with a gregarious personality and a natural talent for customer service. The right candidate will attend to visitors and answer with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply info regarding the company to the general public, clients, and customers.
- Welcome guests and perform all check-in and check-out tasks.
- Answer a high volume of inbound phone calls, schedule appointments, and transfer calls to various departments.
- Maintain an organized front reception area and common office areas by distributing packages, mail, and maintaining break room and restroom supplies.
- Provide quick, personalized, and efficient service to all guests from arrival till departure.
- Provide happy customer service/front desk experience.
- Maintain conference room calendars and reviews daily to be aware of meetings and expected visitors.
- Draft, review, and proofread and/or edits office documents and various forms of correspondence.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Computer proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English
Pay: $620.00 - $720.00 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift