PITT OHIO, founded in 1979, is a $900 million, high service, highly profitable, transportation solutions provider offering SUPPLY CHAIN, GROUND, LTL and TRUCKLOAD services is seeking a Full Time Dockworker Inbound at our Eighty Four, PA Terminal.
· Family Healthcare insurance with no weekly premiums or deductibles
· HOME DAILY!
· Retirement benefits including 401K and profit sharing
· Paid vacations/Holidays
· Starting Hourly Rate: $22.48/hour
o Moved to Top Rate wage of $25.24/hour after 6 months
Dockworker Job Description
As a FT Dockworker with PITT OHIO, you are primarily responsible for loading and unloading freight according to DOT requirements. We ask that all our Dockworkers perform all duties in accordance with company polices and procedures, and comply with all federal, state and local regulations for the safe operations of a commercial motor vehicle.
- Loading and unloading freight, on and off trucks, by hand or by use of hand truck or dolly
- Sorting and securing items in position on trucks or on the dock to prevent damage
- Lifting various types of materials such as cartons, bags, cylinders, boxes, crates, drums, pipes, bars, rugs, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.48 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location