Started in 1989, Duluth Trading Company exists to enable hard-working individuals to take on life with their own two hands. Folks that revel in doing it the hard way and celebrate finding a better way. We seek talented individuals who share these beliefs and are excited to further the Duluth Trading legacy with a digital-first mindset, always moving forward and always innovating.
From ingenious Duluth workwear, to comfortably capable Buck Naked Underwear, to outside-embracing AKHG, to meticulously built and sourced Best Made, it’s all about the innovative gear and gadgets that equip customers for a more hands-on way of life.
Top-notch quality, immersive storytelling, outstanding customer service, and the shared belief that the go-all-in-and-dig-deep spirit exists with everyone are what sets Duluth Trading Co. apart. We seek talented folks looking to be part of a can-do team that’s hellbent on helping the world to gear up, get its hands dirty, and do.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Adopt the organization’s values in personal work behaviors, decision-making, contributions, and interpersonal interactions.
- Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations, influencing others to reward performance, and valuing "can do" people; accountability; diversity, equity, and inclusion; flexibility; continuous improvement; collaboration; creativity; and fun.
- Direct areas of responsibility for this role include but are not limited to: AWC, Replenishment, Picking, Sortation, and Packing.
- This role is responsible for serving as an ambassador of the Duluth Culture. This includes leveraging the 10 Welds as a guide to drive results, employee engagement and team/self-development.
- Hire and develop a talented staff to support and execute the company strategy by setting clear direction, stretch goals, distributing work appropriately, planning activities, driving for results, following up and rewarding high-performing individuals.
- Assist company leadership in setting the strategy and direction for the omni-channel logistics network in Salt Lake City. This is based on future business development opportunities, external factors, emerging technology and customer needs.
- Manage multiple projects at once; plan, arrange, and assist with the organization and negotiation of contracts, services, and vendors. Communicate status on a regular basis.
- Oversee seasonal staffing and production needs for fulfillment center operations.
- Report and present financial updates, projects, and goals to the Director of FC Operations and the VP of Logistics.
- Be responsible and accountable for departmental budgets, department CPU (cost per unit), personal productivity measures and achieving service level agreements to our customers and business partners.
What We’re Looking For:
- High school diploma.
- Bachelor's degree in a logistics-related field preferred.
- Equivalent work experience would be considered.
- 8+ years of experience in an omnichannel logistics environment.
- WMS experience.
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven success in a detail-oriented position with a high level of accuracy.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to identify process shortfalls and submit workable changes.
Duluth Benefits and Perks
As we continue to grow Duluth Trading Company and its house of brands, the perks have perked up, too. We’ve boosted an already impressive benefits package to include: unlimited paid time-off, 12-week full-pay parental leave, paid holiday time for the important observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Juneteenth, flexible schedules, and more! Why’d we go all out? Because our pursuit of a better way means that when it comes to great talent, better perks are a given.
Compensation is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.