Job descriptionSURESTAFF is immediately hiring for General Labor and Assembly in Franklin Park, IL. As a Assembler for SURESTAFF, you will be an essential part of our client’ s core operations, ensuring that quality product is produced, assembled, packaged, and ready for delivery to the end customer.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered competitive compensation ($19.00/HR) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire.
1st shift 6: 00 am - 2: 30 pm.
Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Responsibilities for the Assembler:
- Work on a line that builds servers used for Bitcoin.
- Roll electrical tape onto various metal pieces that weigh less than 5lbs.
- Install insulator units onto metal pieces.
- Install control panels onto frames.
- Will be using basic hand tools and electric drills.
- Responsible for building the frame of the electrical boxes.
- Build the doors and walls of the electrical boxes.
- Process inbound and outbound shipments.
Required Qualifications for the Assembler:
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance.
- Previous Assembly experience and/or training preferred.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and sound judgement.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept. of Health guidelines for everyone’ s safety and health.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Bridge Senior Living Fayetteville, NC 28301 Today