We are hosting walk-in interviews at ALL Publix locations in South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee, including Irmo & Columbia! We are hiring in all departments (Depending on store needs) including Customer Service, Deli, Grocery, Bakery, Produce, and Meat departments.
How to apply/interview:
- Complete your application online by copying/pasting the following URL into your browser: https://apply.publix.jobs
- When asked for Enter Zip Code or City, State (Ex: Lakeland, FL) or Store Number please type "17"
- Once your application is complete go and and introduce yourself to the store manager.
- YOU MUST HAVE A PUBLIX APPLICATION COMPLETE BEFORE YOU CAN BE INTERVIEWED!!
- Date(s): EVERY Wednesday & Saturday from August 3rd - August 20th
- Time(s): Anytime From 1pm-4pm
- Provides premier customer service, including greeting customers and answering their questions.
- Maintains Publix’s high standards for freshness and sanitation.
- Sells products by providing customers with information needed to make product-related decisions.
- Fills, maintains, and rotates products and displays.
- Prepares special orders and party trays.
- Operates cash registers, meat and cheese slicers, oven, fryer, microwave, cutting tools, scale, and other Deli equipment.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Friendly Customer Service Attitude
- Ability to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service.
- Ability to read, write, and do simple math problems.
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions.
- Food preparation experience is preferred.
Publix Super Markets, Inc. is excited to meet our future associates! We’re looking for friendly, customer-service-oriented people to join our hard-working team.
- We value the environment, our customers, our associates, and our community.
- We save over 3.6 million trees a year from recycling 216,000 tons of paper.
- We are the top United Way contributor in the world and recognized as the #1 Global Corporate Leader.
- We employ over 225,000 associates in seven states.
- We are consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work.
Publix is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about our career opportunities, benefits, career paths and more, visit www.publix.jobs.
Got a question? Join the conversation on one or more of our social media platforms:
- Facebook (@Publix Careers)
- Twitter (@PublixJobs)
- Instagram (@publixcareers)
- LinkedIn (@Publix Super Markets, Inc.)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- After school
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location