KVC is a great place to work! A national survey shows that our 1,500 team members across five states are significantly more engaged and satisfied than the average worker due to KVC's inspiring mission, tremendous flexibility, inclusive culture, and robust compensation and benefits. At KVC, you'll belong to a close-knit team and feel the sense of meaning that comes from providing life-changing help to children and families. You'll also enjoy great medical and dental insurance, a retirement savings match, paid time off, parental leave, wellness support, and professional growth. Join a values-driven team that is passionate about transforming people's experience of child welfare and mental health services.
Home Finder Requirements;
This position will require working in the Marion, Harrison, Monongalia and surrounding counties.
Education: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in the social services field. Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in social service field preferred.
Licensure/Certification: Licensure by Social Work Board of Examiners or equivalent board.
Experience: Minimum two years experience in children and family services preferably in child placing services.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned according to the qualification of staff and development of programs. This is a brief description of job duties and responsibilities.
- responsible for completing all necessary paperwork, background checks, and PRIDE training for all new foster and adoptive parents.
- completing comprehensive home study
- matching the child with a foster or adoptive parent.
- complete all KVC initial paperwork for the child an family to be entered into the KVC system
- knowledgeable of all child placing regulations and will ensure all homes meet these requirements
- responsible for gathering and submitting all background information within 30 days of placement
- meet with treatment team every 90 days and alert Permanency Director if any problems arise before the 90 days
- complete all safety checks quarterly
- responsible for re-certification of all required trainings
- responsible for transfer from foster to adoptive parents prior to due date
- work with adoptive parents for up to 6 months or until final adoption hearing
- follow crisis on call schedule
KVC provides a competitive compensation and benefit package including medical dental vision and life insurance plans, nine paid holidays with additional paid time off, 403(b) employer contribution retirement plan.
KVC also provides the tools you need to complete you job a computer, cell phone as well as the use of fleet vehicles for commute.
Please add references below.