ABOUT THE CARROLL COMPANIES
For over 30 years, The Carroll Companies have been committed to achieving business success by providing innovative, cost-effective real estate developments and services.
Headquartered in Greensboro, NC, The Carroll Companies features a collection of enterprises specializing in diverse aspects of land development construction, ownership, management, and publication. As The Carroll Companies continue to evolve nationally and internationally, we are best known for our luxury multifamily developments, visionary mixed-use lifestyle centers, and superior storage solutions.
WHY WORK FOR CARROLL HOSPITALITY?
- Sole owner-owned and operated for over 20 years
- Thriving culture that promotes safety first for all our employees
- Company uniforms provided to employees if required
- Paid training & certifications offered, as appropriate
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits in addition to 401K, 401K match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance for eligible employees
- Medical Advocacy Program available to all employees
- Paid time off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount Program
- Referral Bonus Program
Carroll Hospitality is currently seeking enthusiastic, creative, and experienced bartenders to provide a friendly and hospitable guest experience. Qualified bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks, exceeding guests needs and expectations.
- Plan and present bar menu; take accurate orders and provide high-quality service and verify identification in accordance to state/federal laws and regulations
- Assess guests needs and preferences, making recommendations/accommodations, as needed
- Collect payment, balance receipts, and run reports following hotel policies and procedures
- Manage, restock, and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Maintain bar area for cleanliness and appearance at all times
- Stay guest-focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- TIPS Certification & Servsafe Preferred
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Minimum 2 years Full Bar Service
- ( Flexible availability with weekends included (20-25 hours a week) Shifts are between 12pm-12am
- High School Diploma or GED, 2 years experience; or equivalency of education and experience
- Previous bartending experience in a hotel/hospitality environment is strongly preferred
- Must be trustworthy, punctual, have a positive attitude with attention to detail, and be committed to high quality customer service
- Must possess solid verbal, written, and reading English communications skills to effectively interpret information and speak effectively to guests, other team members and personnel
- Physical: Requires standing for long periods of time and on occasion may be asked to lift and carry up to 40 pounds while performing the duties of this job, it may be also required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.