Join the team at Embassy Suites Nashville Downtown! This property is the largest Embassy Suites in the US upon opening. We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to join a fast-paced operation!
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
The Maintenance Technician will perform general repairs and assigned maintenance duties in a satisfactory and timely manner; respond to complaints or problems from guests or other departments in a timely manner; keep tools and maintenance equipment clean and secure; and complete preventive maintenance duties on schedule.
- Clean machines and parts using solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
- Dismantle machines for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
- Install and replace machine parts according to production specifications.
- Replace or repair metal, wood, leather, glass, or other lining in machines.
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and detect problems.
- Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, and supplies so that stock can be maintained
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair.
- Read, write, and understand English.
- Experience of 2-5 years preferred in commercial or institutional maintenance environment.
- HVAC or plumbing or electrical skills.
- Light carpentry and knowledge of paint and wallpaper.
- Certification in pool operation preferred.
- Meet minimum age requirements of jurisdiction.
- Ability to communicate effectively with public and other employees.
- Valid driver’s license preferred.
- Preventive maintenance background preferred.
Davidson Hospitality Group is an award-winning, full-service hospitality management company overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining and entertainment venues across the US. A trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville. Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It’s less of a job, more of a calling. It’s part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other. Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts and Davidson Restaurant Group.
In keeping with the company’s heritage of delivering value to its owners and team members, Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- Free 24/7 Teladoc Service
- Free Maintenance Medications
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, and Hospital Indemnity
- Hotel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and holidays)
- 401K Match
- Team Member Service Awards
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It’s less of a job, more of a calling. It’s part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location