Job Description & QualificationsRate of Pay:
$16.67 per hour plus applicable shift and overtime premiums
The hourly rated positions available in the Ford Motor Company Customer Service Division are warehousing positions. Warehouse employees perform a wide variety of tasks including, but not limited to, stock keeping (i.e., inventory maintenance), picking customer orders (i.e., locating and obtaining the proper items in specified quantities), and preparing shipments of orders to customers.
We are looking for motivated individuals with the ability and willingness to work in a team environment. These positions include maintaining and promoting a safe work environment, helping others and treating co-workers with dignity and respect regardless of personal differences, and accepting and following instructions and requests from leadership.
Other job requirements include the willingness and ability to learn and follow safety rules and procedures, work on any assigned schedule, change shifts periodically, work more than 8 hours per day and/or work overtime while maintaining good attendance.
The ability to perform manual labor, standing and walking much of the time, and with a certain amount of manual dexterity (the ability to pick up, handle, and manipulate) parts and materials quickly and accurately. Use hand, power tools, or scanners to install parts on vehicles or vehicle components or locating and obtaining parts for customer orders.
Must be able to maneuver into, around, and about vehicles or components on an assembly line, or warehouse when performing stock keeping duties. Tasks may require a certain amount of reaching, twisting, bending, and use of a PMHV or hilo.
The ability to learn, remember, and maintain pace of steps involved in performing a job after instruction, training, and familiarization with the tasks. Ability and willingness to understand and follow instructions, both oral or in writing.
The ability to perceive differences in details, when inspecting parts or work performed, checking for defects or quality issues, or when distinguishing various parts/components by identification number or code.
A pre-employment assessment and drug screen are required. Drug panel does not include THC. Based on future needs, these temporary positions could convert to full time.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Auto req ID63054BR
Immediate access to Best-in-Class Company provided healthcare!
The National PPO plan is provided at no monthly premium to the employee.
- Deductible (Single/Family):
- Retail health clinic visit: In-network: $12.50 copay
- Telemedicine visit (BCBSM Online): $10 copay
- Emergency room visit: $100 copay (copay waived if admitted, placed into observation care, or if sent in ambulance at the direction of Company Medical Personnel)
- Urgent care visit: $50 copay
Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retail and mail-order drug copays:
- Generic: $7.50/$15 per prescription
- Brand name: $15/$30 per prescription
Life Insurance Coverage
- Active employees: (Eligible on first of the month after hire)
- Basic Life Insurance = $3,000
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment = $1,500
- 401K/TESPHE account
- Shift Premiums paid for some shifts
- Holiday Pay eligible after 90 working days
- Paid time off after 90 working days
- Company provided classes for skilled trades apprenticeship waitlist
- Immediate A, X, and Z Plan privileges – Vehicle purchase discount program
Specific benefit details are contained in the 2019 UAW-Ford Collective Bargaining Agreement
FunctionMarketing Sales and Service
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Guggenheim Partners Chicago, IL 60606 Today