The OpportunityDelaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a seasonal Housekeeper to join our team at Holiday Inn in West Yellowstone, Montana.
Minimum pay rate: $15.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
We offer great perks for eligible Holiday Inn associates.
- Local, low-cost employer housing is available for associates aged 18 and over!
- 50% off at the Branch Restaurant on days you work.
- Enjoy work-life balance where experience and adventure meet!
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
- Thoroughly cleans public areas, rooms, and restrooms according to department procedures.
- Empties wastebaskets and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Interacts on occasion with guests while cleaning guest and meeting rooms. Assists guest as needed.
- Reports maintenance repair problems to Supervisor.
- Ensures all lost and found items are turned in and logged on a daily basis.
- Ensures all linen rooms and work areas are neat, clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Limited to no experience required; previous commercial cleaning or guest service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of various cleaning utensils, dryers, vacuum cleaners, tools and fixtures.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure.
- Ability to follow direction and instructions.
- Ability to make simple addition and subtraction calculations.
- Frequent walking and standing for entire length of shift.
- Frequent climbing of stairs.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling, and carrying.
- Use of hands to operate cleaning equipment and complete scrubbing/washing.
Who We AreOur location at the West entrance to Yellowstone National Park is ideal for individuals who enjoy the great outdoors. Within minutes of town, you can be hiking in the mountains, fishing in streams and lakes, and exploring Yellowstone National Park! We offer employee housing in furnished shared apartments in West Yellowstone, as well as skiing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling during the winter months. Team members receive 50% off meals on workdays.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.